Monday, May 14, 2007

Text Blog Entry Seven Diploma Trip




When I heard that we would have a trip to Cornwallis Beach, I was so excited because it is one of my favourite sites. I have been there so many times. It is the first place I went fishing and I remember it as if it happened yesterday.

On Friday, the sun was shining, this put us in a good mood in trip. Cornwallis Beach is located at the entrance of the Manukau Harbour. Passing Titirangi Village, if you go though along the narrow mountain road, and drive 20 minutes, you will reach it. There is beautiful sand beach and a long wharf which extended to the deep sea. Standing at wharf, you can see all the views of the Manukau Harbour. One side is board blue sea; other three sides are green mountains. You cann't imagine what a fantastic views it is if you haven’t go there. Meanwhile fisherman also like here so much, you can fish a lot of kind of fish, if you are lucky, you can catch kingfish which raw fillet is very delicious.


I hope we have another trip at here in next semester.

No comments: