Wednesday, April 4, 2007

About Me

text blog entry 1 .....draft 2

I am Zhen Yu. In china they call me Yu Zhen. In mandarin the pronunciation of Yu Zhen is same as earthquake. Some one maybe wonder why you were give so special name. There are two reasons. One is that the day when I was born, an earthquake happened near Beijing. Another reason is that the culture revolution started, my family suffered the many unfair treatments. We had miserable life in that time. Fortunately now everything has been changed in recent 30 years.

Last holiday I went to Beijing to celebrate my grandmother 90 years birthday. We had a great dinner in Summer Palace. Here is royal place for queen having a birthday party. Although it is old style and looks like strange to us. The meaning is different. Eating the delicious food that the royal chief cooked, every one felt every happy.

I also have good news that I would have a baby in April. At that time my family’s member would be 43. Well, so big family. I love it so much.

No comments: